Advertising and "communications" are quite similar because they both strive for the same result: to match an audience with a message and gain some sort of a result, be that a sale, a change in perception or some other action. The main difference is that you pay a print or broadcast media outlet to carry your message.
Here's how I can help you
- audience analysis (so we know who we're dealing with)
- setting of objectives (so we know what your money is supposed to achieve)
- graphic design
- full production services (print and electronic)
On the surface, advertising might seem to be more fun and creative but that only depends on who is developing the strategy. Ryan Creative Communications brings attention-getting principles into every project it undertakes... communications and advertising alike.
We can be fun, creative, bold, shocking or reserved. Your product or service and more importantly, your audience, will dictate the approach we take.
The key to successful advertising concepts or campaigns is making certain you follow the AIDA Principle.
- attract the desired audience's attention, no matter what it takes
- create a sense of interest
- create a sense of desire (a need)
- finally, get them to act
Ryan Creative Communications develops single advertisements that are as whacky or conservative as is right to achieve the desired result, full-blown campaigns and longer-term plans.
Get in touch and we'll have a chat.