Marketing-communications can be executed in any number of ways. You can take advantage of opportunities as they arise, in a reactive fashion, or you can try to anticipate what will happen and plot an appropriate course of action in advance.
Not only does the planning process define where you are and what you want to achieve, it often leads to the discovery of previously un-thought-of creative approaches.
Ryan Creative Communications develops plans based on these critical aspects:
- setting of objectives: attainable, measurable and in sync with your marketing goals
- analysis of your audience
- examination of past and current communications
- development of a creative strategy
- development of key messages
- action plan: exactly what are we going to do, and how will we do it?
Click here for a more thorough outline of a typical communication plan.