It's a bit like rocket science.
Website Design Service
An excellent solution for small business owners, start-ups and independent consultants
I can build a website for you, myself, without the help (and cost) of external designers, writers, coders, HTMLers, Flash gurus and database programmers.
I am first and foremost a communications strategy consultant but I do think it's important to nurture a certain level of savvy when it comes to the production side of the business. This allows me to stay on top of the latest trends and techniques, and most importantly, it makes me a smart shopper when I do have to contract outside help.
Here are the benefits of contracting me to create your starter site:
- competency and trust: I'm one person and it's just you and I, so you can expect exceptional attention and customer service
- cost: while I'm not the "cheapest", I bring more to the table than any of my competitors
- end-to-end capabilities: I'll help you plan/plot the site, I'll write it for you, put it together and post it to the Web
- findability: I have solid search engine optimization skills and I apply the techniques to every stage of the project
- flexibility: unlike large process-driven agencies, I actually prefer to develop the site a little at a time, so that together we can discuss, tweak and refine things... after all, a website is a living-breathing entity.
- changes are a no-brainer: we can cut a deal for a reasonable hourly-rate and I will manage the changes and upgrades with a quick turnaround.
Sample Ryan Creative Communications' starter-sites
- Executive Golf Services: great green fee rates, corporate memberships and buddy-packs at a growing list of Ottawa-area golf courses, as well as discounts with many of Ottawa's leading golf retailers, ranges and indoor facilities. EGS is home of the $100 five-pack which lets you play for $20 a round!
- The Slammer Tour: an Ottawa-based golf tour (golf league) for amateurs of any calibre; it's great fun and you should seriously consider joining!
- CNex Consulting: this client wowed me with their excellent business philosophy that absolutely everything you do, as a business, ultimately impacts your customers. CNex will help you implement a customer service strategy that will leave your competition breathless.
- The Office Doctor: it's a little stalled right now but you'll get the idea; these guys, the owners, Rob and Dan are in the middle of an expansion due in part to their exceptional attention to customer service. They asked me to back-burner the website until they get their new digs under control... and naturally, I said no problem!
- Asticou Initiatives: owned and operated by Ian Kenney, this remarkable firm helps communities and community groups build on what they already have to ensure healthy and vibrant futures.
- The IT Director: okay, it's my brother's business, but what an excellent service: a service that so many of us independent business people need to ensure we're not drowning in technology, but actually increasing our productivity because of technology.
Get in touch and we'll have a chat. email@example.com